Traffic Restrictions, Fake Gunfire Noise For Filming of Bruce Willis Movie
CINCINNATI – The filming of ‘Reprisal’ starring Bruce Willis continues next week with scenes scheduled for the Riverfront, Central Business District and Over-the-Rhine.
The scenes include simulated gun fights, car chases, a crash and a robbery. Motorists should expect detours, slow traffic and load noise at times. Cincinnati Police will be on site at each location to help detour motorists.
Following is what to expect next week: Aug. 14 – 18:
- Central Business District at 105 E. Fourth St.: Heavy simulated gun fire and bank robbery 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14
- Riverfront along West Mehring Way and Parking Lot E just south of Paul Brown Stadium: Simulated gun fire 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15
- Central Business District with Arch and Ladlow streets closed between Broadway and Fourth streets 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16
- Riverfront area along West Pete Rose Way between Gest and Smith streets: Intermittent street closures with simulated gun fire, car chase and car crash 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 17
- Over-the-Rhine at 242 W. McMicken Avenue: Simulated gun fire inside building with street closures on Stonewall and Mohawk streets 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday, Aug. 18
These locations and times are being closely coordinated with City police, the City’s Department of Transportation and Engineering, and the Greater Cincinnati Film Commission to minimize traffic and noise impacts.
The City will continue to send updates about road closures and simulated gunshot noises planned as part of the production.
Filming is scheduled to wrap up Aug. 24.
For the latest information about the production’s impact on noise levels and related street and sidewalk closures, check RoadmapCincy:
MEDIA CONTACT: Ursula Thomas Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 513.352.3417